Water Dispenser is an appliance which uses electricity to heat the heating element and cooling the engine running. A there dispenser which uses the principle of working with a heating element and cooling the compressor.
The dispenser is one of the electrical equipment in which there is a heater as its main component. The heater serves to heat the water in the reservoir tube while It usually has about 200-300 watts of power.
A heater which can heat the water contained in the dispenser. The water dispenser contains 19 liters of water that were placed on a gallon. You may check the water dispenser pricebefore you buy water dispenser online.
A dispenser is generally used for cooling water. Now, there are a lot of dispensers which can heat water and cool water. The dispenser which can cool the water is used to cool the engine cooling water.
The dispenser is used to cool and heat the water in the gallon size of approximately 19 liters. Also, The dispenser in the top of the tube is made of stainless steel.
Furthermore, the outer tube wrapped around the copper pipe sizes 1/4 which serves to cool the water. The outer tube winding pipe can be likened to an evaporator in the refrigerator or air conditioner.
However, the water dispenser price is very affordable. Buy any water dispenser online.
The useful function of the heater to heat the water in the tube, the water will flow / exit through the red tap for hot water in the tube produces a pressure. While the cold water faucet out of the blue based on the gravity.
Blue Star BWD3FMRGA Star Hot, Cold and Normal Bluestar Water Dispenser with Refrigerator(Standard)
5 Best Water Dispenser Price List & Reviews
#1 Blue Star BWD3FMRGA Star Hot, Cold and Normal Water Dispenser with Refrigerator(Standard)
Price: Rs. 9,000 – 11,000
- This water dispenser can provide hot, plain and cold water and at the same time. It can keep small food items in the bottom refrigerator.
- Also, It has three temperature taps which can give Hot water, Plain water, and Coldwater. There is a blue switch which controls cold water as well as the red switch which controls hot water.
- Moreover, The model comes with a 14-liter refrigerator in the bottom which can be used to store small food items. You may purchase this best water dispenser online.
- The cooling capacity is 2.5 liter per hour whereas the heating capacity is 5 liter per hour. Furthermore, There is a child lock for the hot tap. The water dispenser price is also very affordable.
- The product comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Normal standing design
- 14-litre refrigerator at bottom
- 3 temperature taps – Hot, plain and cold. 3-liter cooling and 5-liter heating capacity per hour.
- Body made of ABS plastic as well as the tank made of Food grade stainless steel.
- It lacks water purification system
#2 Voltas Mini Magic Pure-T 500-Watt Water Dispenser Review
Price: Rs. 6,000 – 8,000
- Voltas Mini Magic Pure-T is compact Table Topwater dispenser which gives the choice of Hot, Plain & cold water at the press of a button
- Moreover, it has a Heating capacity of 5 liters/ hour while cooling capacity is 3 liters/hour.
- Also, It consumes Cooling power is 80/86 watt.
- Furthermore, voltas water dispenser Mini Magic Pure-T comes with LED indicator.
- The voltas water dispenser comes with One year warranty. You may check water dispenser price by clicking the button below.
Pros & Cons:
- Hot, normal and cold
- Heating Capacity: 5 liters/hour
- Cooling Capacity: 3 liters/hour
- Cooling Power Consumption: 80/86 watts
- LED indicator and No. of Faucets: 3 Number
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 500 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts
- It has no extra storage capacity.
#3 BlueStar Water Dispenser Bottom Loading Review
Price: Rs. 15,000 – 17,000
- The Blue Star water dispenser comes with the three temperature taps. It can dispense hot water, cold Water as well as plain Water.
- Furthermore, all three temperatures are usually dispensed through a single steel tap. Moreover, the tap is made of steel so that it is highly durable.
- The Blue star bottom loading water dispenser is generally made for looking more attractive and giving your kitchen a decent look.
- You should not lift water Jars and put them on top of the dispenser is a quite difficult task. With this, you can insert the bottle at the bottom.
- Its body is made of ABS plastic while tap & tank is made of food grade stainless steel.
- The blue star water dispenser comes with the manufacturer warranty of 1 year. You may check the water dispenser price too.
Pros & Cons:
- Type – Bottom Loading / Reverse feed.
- Color: Black
- 3 temperature taps – Hot, Plain and Cold.
- Heavy duty bottle piercer with a bottle holder.
- There is no cooling cabinet.
#4 Usha Instafresh Cooling Cabinet Usha Water Dispenser
Price: Rs. 9,000 – 11,000
- The Usha water dispenser comes with a cooling cabinet. It is quite convenient in size so that you can fit into small corners also.
- Additionally, It has an additional feature of conventional water dispensers. While it has a small refrigerator which acts as cold storage.
- The water dispenser with cooling cabinet has a cool water nozzle.
- Moreover, if you are not too fond of cold water then you can get cool water instantly.
- This water dispenser comes with an LED indicator which can safely be used by a child as its the hot water tap is effectively childproofed. We can assure you that usha water dispenser price is also very affordable.
- Additionally, this purifier with the double safety device which saves you from the trouble of worrying about overheating your water.
Pros & Cons:
- Cooling cabinet
- LED indicator
- Conventional Water Dispenser.
- It usually lacks a water purification system.
#5 Blue Star Hot, Cold And Normal Water Dispenser
Price: Rs. 9,000 – 11,000
- The Blue Star bottom loading water dispenser comes with the three temperature taps. It can dispense hot water, cold Water as well as plain Water.
- Also, blue star water dispenser has a non-refrigerated cabinet while it has Storage cabinet only.
- The blue star water dispenser has the long-lasting Plastic front panel as well as faucets
- Its stainless steel tank will protect your dispenser from corrosion and provides better Hygiene
- The Blue Star Water Dispenser has low power consumption which provides you an efficient cooling even in hot Indian Conditions
Pros & Cons:
- Long lasting plastic front panel
- Stainless steel
- No refrigerated cabinet
What is a Water Dispenser?
It is a device which cools and dispenses water. The water dispenser doesn’t need any plumbing. It can easily fit in anywhere owing to their compactness. The water dispenser is generally classified into two categories :
Bottleless Water Dispenser
A bottle-less water dispenser is generally penetrated into the mains water supply. while it contains a filter system to purify the water before it is dispensed. Moreover, These water dispensers mainly used in the home as well as in large organizations, colleges, hostels, etc.
Bottled Water Dispenser
This is a water dispenser in which a water bottle or gallon is placed at the neck of the dispenser. Then water is dispensed by pulling the dispenser hook or pushing the dispensing button.
Furthermore, the water can be dispensed at room temperature, chilled or heated. These water cooler dispensers mainly used in small offices, small restaurant, beauty parlors, education institutes, etc.
Dispensers Type :
Wall Mounted– This dispenser connects to the building’s water supply and electricity to run the refrigeration unit to cool the incoming water. It is also known as the water fountain or drinking fountain.
Bottom Load Water Dispenser: While this is the most commonly used hot and cold water dispenser where the water bottle is placed at the bottom.
Tabletop Water Dispenser: The table top dispensers are small in size where the dispenser is usually placed at the top of the table.
Direct Piping Water Dispenser: This type of water dispenser can be directly connected to the in-house water supply for continuous dispensing of water.
Freestanding: It generally uses water bottle spout-down into the dispensing machine.
Cooling And Heating Methods :
Some of the models have a second dispenser which delivers heated water as well as they deliver cold water also. Furthermore, Bottleless hot and cold water dispenser is quite compact due to requirements of bottles. Also, they are usually a bit more streamlined.
We can hope that this article will be helpful to you. My recommendation is Blue Star BWD3FMRGA Star hot and cold water dispenser with Refrigerator (Standard). However, you may also consider voltas water dispenser. Always compare price before buying any one of the water dispensers either from the market or online.